Rebate eligible members can review how close they are to fulfilling the minimum rebate eligibility requirements by reviewing the Participation Spreadsheet on a regular basis.
- If any item on the spreadsheet is highlight in RED, it means URGENT attention is needed in order to remain rebate eligible.
- If any item on the spreadsheet is highlight in YELLOW, it means CAUTION must be used in order to meet the minimum rebate requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is the members responsibility to double-check the spreadsheet. All information provided is according to our records. If there is an error, please contact us ASAP!
As a friendly reminder, members who enroll prior to July 31 of the program year must complete the following minimum requirements:
- Attend 10 safety council meetings during each program year (July 1 – June 30).*
- Send a qualified senior-level manager to a safety council sponsored meeting (CEO or highest ranking local official).
- Submit semiannual workplace accident reports for the 2017 calendar year.
* At least eight through the local safety council. You can get credit for up to two meetings by completing a qualified external training credit.
**Last updated 5/11/18