Annual Membership Dues are still only $50!!!
Annual Membership Dues must be paid by July 31, 2017, in order to qualify for the FY18 rebate program.
In addition to the Annual Membership Dues (required), the PCSC offers an Annual Prepaid Lunch Option for your convenience at $165/person.
Lunches at our monthly meetings are catered by Guido’s of Ravenna and cost $15 for members and $20 for non-members. The Annual Prepaid Lunch Option include one free lunch per year.
- How many memberships does my company have to purchase? Answer: One per company or BWC policy number (this covers 99% of companies). One company can bring several employees to PCSC events under the one membership.
- Is the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option assigned to one specific person? Answer: No. Each lunch option is assigned to a company so a different employee may attend each month and still be covered under the same Annual Prepaid Lunch Option.
- What if my company has purchased one Annual Prepaid Lunch Option but would like more than one employee to attend a specific luncheon? Answer: One employee will be covered under the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option, each additional employee will have to pay $15 at the door.
- What if I prepay for a lunch and can’t make the meeting, can I get my money back or get a credit for a future luncheon? Answer: No. Unfortunately, we still have to pay the caterers whether or not you or an employee attend. In order to keep the cost of our dues & lunches down, we ask that all members (including those who have purchased the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option) to RSVP for every event a representative will be attending.
- What type of payments do you accept at your monthly luncheons? Answer: Cash, Credit, or Checks made payable to Portage County Safety Council.