The continual programming of the Portage County Safety Council is developed & coordinated by the hard work, creativity, & leadership of the PCSC Steering Committee.
We would like to recognize and thank not only our steering committee members but also their organizations who make their work possible and continue to support it in order to make Portage County a safer place to work!
FY17 Steering Committee Members:
Serving August 1, 2016 – July 31, 2017
- Anna Roosa, Mobility and Safety Mgr, PARTA
- Debbie O’Connell, Vice Chair, Regional Account Manager, 1-888-OhioComp
- Matt Mohler, Facilities Manager, Delta Systems, Inc.
- Michael Dalton, HR & Safety Manager, Permco, Inc.
- Mike Lenzo, Supervisor of Business Affairs, Maplewood Career Center
- Mike O’Conner, EHS Manager, Schneller LLC
- Mike Thompson, Secretary, Manager, Portage County Safety Council
- Nicholas Coia, Industrial Safety Consultant Specialist, Ohio BWC
- Patric McCon, Board Member, Portage Play and Learn School
- Renee Onesti, Director of Engineering & Maintenance, Kent Elastomer Products, Inc.
- Robert Campbell, Chair, Safety Coordinator, Viking Forge Corporation
- Shelly McCullough, General Manager & Occupational Health & Safety Consultant, Swift First Aid