Thousands of Ohio employers find value and workers’ compensation premium savings by actively participating in their local safety councils. And you can join them!*
Come find out why the Portage County Safety Council continues to be one of the best in the state!
- Honorable Mention – 2016 Safety Council of the Year
- Nominated – Celebrate Portage 2016 Best Public Health Initiative (as a part of the Portage County Workforce Health & Wellness Coalition)
- Winner – Celebrate Portage 2015 Best Public Health Initiative
- Honorable Mention – 2015 Safety Council of the Year
- Honorable Mention – 2014 Safety Council of the Year
- 2nd Place – 2013 Safety Council of the Year
Great training! Great food! Great people!
Our monthly luncheons are every second Thursday, 11:30am-1:00pm, at The Ravenna Elks, located at 776 E. Freedom St in Ravenna, OH.*
Lunch is $15 members/$20 non-members & walk-ins. RSVP required.
While only members qualify for a rebate, guests are always welcome! Click here for our monthly luncheon schedule.